Complex Emails Made Simple Gold Package
Who is it for?
Non-native English speakers who have reached at least B1 (intermediate) level.
How long will it take?
This is a flexible course that you do at your own pace. The online course should take about 3 hours to complete. Once you have completed the online course, you will receive weekly written assignments over the course of four weeks.
What will I need?
Not much! I will provide everything you need for each lesson.
What can I expect?
This is a course to help you write great business emails in English – including the difficult ones! This course is different from other courses because each lesson will provide not only functional language that will help you write professional emails with less stress, but it shows you how to do it simply.
What is included in the Gold Package?
- Online course with videos, handouts, and quizzes
- Transcripts of each video
- Additional email writing resources to download
- Four email writing assignments (one per week) with a weekly, 60-minute face-to-face (online) call with me for feedback on the content of the emails, grammar, and vocabulary choices
- Bonus resource! How to write letters of condolence, resignation letters, and thank-you notes.
Limited number of students
Because this course includes real feedback from me, the number of enrolled students for this course is limited to 10 participants.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Improve your overall written English skills so you can write great emails
- Understand which level of tone and formality is needed and when
- Write more effective subject lines
- Have a library of functional language you will be able to use again and again
- Increase your vocabulary
Course instructions - please read
Part 1 - Introduction
This section is an introduction to emails
Part 2 - Email structure and formality
Every email has a basic structure - almost like a template. Once you learn this, writing emails will be come much easier!
Part 3 - Politeness in email
Learn to be polite without being so polite people have no idea what you're saying.
Part 4 - Difficult emails
Giving bad news, making a complaint, chasing a late payment or a missing report - we all hate sending these emails. This unit makes it a little easier.
Part 5 - Conclusion
Part 6 - Email writing exercises and feedback
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
- Duration 52 week
- Max Students 25
- Assessments Self